Date(s) - 28/08/2018
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Cyber-attacks are now seen as the single biggest threat to businesses in the GCC. But what does that mean for Management Accountants in reality?
CIMA, in partnership with Gulf Tax Accounting Group (GTAG) and Business Improvement Group (BIG), is delighted to host this Free Webinar, which explores how today, more than ever, Accountants have a critical role to play when it comes to tackling cyber-security.
Just like tech specialists, Management Accountants handle a huge amount of data and sensitive information. Once they have embraced their role as protectors of their businesses, their work is integral to successfully preventing and mitigating cyber-attacks.
THE SESSION WILL COVER:
- Technology & the Role of the 21st Century accountant
- Embedding cyber-security culture into the finance function
- The future-ready accountant: Staying ahead of the curve
- VAT in the GCC: Strategic and practical implications of VAT on your organisation’s books and operations
Date: August, Tuesday 28th, 2018
Time: 10:00am – 11:30am (Dubai Time)
Bill Anderson, Partner – Business Improvement Group
Pete Mahon, Partner – Business Improvement Group
Peter Whatley, Partner – Gulf Tax Accounting Group
David Daly, Partner – Gulf Tax Accounting Group
WEBINAR LINKS & DIAL-IN NUMBERS:
You can join the Zoom meeting from a PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/743636353
Or iPhone one-tap : US: +16699006833,,743636353# or +16468769923,,743636353#
Or Telephone Dial-in: (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location)
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 743 636 353
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/cHXmRPaZr
Or an H.323/SIP room system:
188.8.131.52 (US West)
184.108.40.206 (US East)
220.127.116.11 (Hong Kong)
Meeting ID: 743 636 353
3 EASY STEPS FOR JOINING THE WEBINAR:
- Click on the appropriate Zoom links above or copy and paste the link into a web browser
- Alternatively, you can dial-in and follow the instructions provided
- We recommend that you begin joining the webinar 15 minutes prior to the session starting
You can share the above link with your colleagues to allow them to join from their own computers. Simply forward this invite to them and advise them to follow the instructions above.
We look forward to having a great discussion with you.