Date(s) - 07/11/2018 - 08/11/2018
4:00 am - 12:30 pm
Gulf Tax Accounting Group (GTAG) is delighted to collaborate with Terrapinn to host the forthcoming highly popular, multi-stream Conference & Expo on the digital innovation that is sweeping the Accounting & Finance industry.
Are you ready?
DATE: November 7 – 8, 2018
VENUE: Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, Dubai
Wednesday 7 November 2018: 09:00 – 16:30
Thursday 8 November 2018: 09:00 – 16:30
Registration starts at 08.00 and doors open at 08:30
GTAG’s Chief Strategy Officer Bill Anderson will be the Host/Chairman of the Accounting & Finance Conference, (technology stream) tasked with ensuring a smooth, interactive, interesting and engaging experience for all participants.
Bill will also moderate a session on the topic of ‘Human vs Machine’, tackling issues such as;
- Integrative or insight thinking, what matters most?
- The human touch in finance: intuition and reasoning for decision making
- Jobs lost, jobs won: building a positive relationship with new technology
- What is more cost effective, people or machines?
Our VAT Partner Peter Whatley will be moderating an interactive session on the topic of ‘Understanding the Cross-Industry VAT Principles’. The discussions will focus on;
- Adhering to the principles and laws of VAT for different industries
- Overcoming the obstacles when filing returns
- Being compliant with international trade VAT
- The importance of accounts receivable for VAT
- Eliminating double taxation and obstacles related to cross-border trade
On the same note, our Partner David Daly will also be moderating on the most important debate on ‘Strengthening the CFO – CIO Partnership for Success’. In particular, this session will cover issues such as;
- Creating mutual understanding to align financial challenges
- Fighting for resources: who should be responsible for new tech requirements?
- Effectively collaborating to drive company value and competitive advantage
- Forging a technology partnership between the CIO and CFO to drive revenue
Last but not least, do you trust ‘the cloud’ to securely store computer files? Our Technology expert Pete Mahon, will be speaking on ‘Developing a Holistic Cloud Trust Strategy’, focusing on key areas such as;
- Understanding new cloud threats and detecting with cloud-based cyber intelligence services
- Adopting a resilient approach to resist, react to and recover from cybersecurity threats
- Simplifying your cloud strategy by reducing cloud sprawl
- Safeguarding your customers by establishing the appropriate governance to your data
- Adhering to international data regulations with cross-border trading
We feel very fortunate to collaborate with Terrapinn in creating a vibrant conference for business leaders and innovators aiming for a bright future.
GTAG Partners look forward to playing an important role in igniting discovery, making new associations and contributing productively to this all-important event that connects digital fore-thinkers with product leaders.
Make sure you do not miss!